Over the past 50 years we have serviced our clients who range from multi-national to small businesses in the areas of Electrical Installation and Management, Data & Fibre Optic Networks, Computer and Communication Environments and Access Flooring.
- Licensed Electrical Contractor No. 000660
- Commercial, Industrial, Installation & Maintenance
- Lighting – Energy Management Systems
- Power – Normal – UPS
- Generator Emergency Systems and Auto Transfer Switches
- All Aspects of Main and Sub Main Electrical Switch Boards including Installation, Wiring and Control Cabling from Change Over Switch to Contactors and Relays.
Data & Fibre Optic Networks
- Cat5E, Cat6 and Cat6A LAN Network Cabling
- Multi Mode and Single Mode Fibre Optic Systems
- Patch Panels
- Equipment Cabinets
- 15 year manufacturers warranty
- Telephone Systems
Data Centre Environments
- Design and Project Management
- Fire Rated Environments
- Gas and Vesda Fire Protection & Prevention Systems
- Environmental Monitoring
- Air Conditioning
- UPS and Generator Systems
- Fully stringered and stringerless Access floor systems
- Finishes: bare metal ready for carpet tiles or high pressure anti static laminate. Custom finishes available.
- Steel Cementitious calcium sulphate and woodcore tile construction available
- Full range of accessories
- Meets all current standards AS4154, AS1530-3
- Full design, installation and project management
- WA Distributor for ‘Tate-Tasman’ Access Flooring
To manage the total requirements of new installation, modification of existing, service and maintenance of electrical – data – communication to comply with the general conditions of the contract and to service all the client offices. Our company offers 24/7 service, 365 days of the year to rectify your faults, breakdowns and installations.
Our management control structure for the services, maintenance and new installation is as follows.
- Service request is received.
- Job No. and instruction logged in computer system.
- Job initiation form is generated.
- Level of response to service request.
- Allocation of our technicians to service requests.
- Technician to contact building personnel for security access and keys. Total operation shall comply with building management requirements.
- Test total installation. Notify the personnel in department that works are completed.
- Completion of service request.
- Complete the service report with all information, material used and labour.
- Compuroom supervisor to process cost of service, office to generate invoice to client with order number.
- File total J.I.F. with all paperwork for future reference (7 years).
- All information held on Compuroom Server.